Sarp’ s Hope Foundation is a unique non-profit organization that was born from Bihter and Serbulent Saracoglu’s dream to create a life without disabilities for their precious son named Sarp that was born with Canavan Diseases in Turkey. Sarp and his family inspired the people surrounding them and a group of volunteers came together to found the Sarp’s Hope Foundation in 2012, to make a meaningful difference in the lives of children with Canavan disease, a neurologic genetic disorder causes mental impairment, hearing and visual loss, difficulties in feeding, poor head control, stiffness, macrolocephaly and seizures whose life expectancy is 3-10 years.
Having a child with disabilites, Sarp’s parent and the volunteers surrounded by Sarp decicated to improve the lives of children with Canavan disease and genetic disordered children born with disabilities.
Sarp’s Hope Foundation addresses the speacial needs of children and provide HOPE for their families.
Please take a moment to visit the “Bağış” (Donate) page to help us realize Sarp’s Hope for a better world for children with diasabilities and rare diseases. Your donations will help us improve the quality of the lives of children with diasabilities.
To educate and inspire our community to give and participate in transforming the lives of our at-risk children.
- To contribute for improving of legal infrastructure for the disabled children as well as medically fragile children,
- Improving the comfort and quality of life for children with special needs.
- Providing disabled children with assistance to obtain wheelchairs, orthopedic braces, walkers, lifts, hearing aids, eyeglasses, medical equipment, physical therapy, nurse care and surgery throughout Turkey that that are not covered by health insurance system or the families who don’t have adequate health insurance.
- Facilitate the "System of Equipment Lending Network" that will allow families free and quick access to therapy equipment and tools for home care,
- Create a network for families that will provide information resources and to turn for help and information with regard to the daily care of their child,
- To increase awarness in cooperation of public media for ensuring of the families have a complete access to treatment and education as early as possible, to ensure that their caregivers are being aware of all available resources.
To improve the quality of life, provide HOPE and empower disadvantaged special children througout Turkey.